Chris Capuano Chris Capuano Goes to New York Yankees Connelly’s Top Ten: Weekend Here Again Rob Gronkowski has been cleared to play. (Steve Milne, USA Today) Rob Gronkowski Cleared to Play for Patriots Dustin Pedroia Dustin Pedroia grants wish of 12-year old boy

Oh My God

That was the most excruciating loss ever.

Tags: , ,

9 comments for “Oh My God”

1. ack……what a sad day. :(

Posted by Chris | February 3, 2008, 10:26 pm
  2. Gentlemen, as a Giants fan, I am truly honored to have beaten a team like the Patriots.

I also believe if you guys played us 100 times, you would probably win 99 of those times….

Just not today.

Congrats on a historic season.

Posted by Baker | February 4, 2008, 3:32 am
  3. Yeah, probably true Baker…
    The Patriots didn’t seem to have any sense of urgency. They deserved to lose and Matt Light deserves to be taken off the Pro Bowl roster.

Posted by Chris | February 4, 2008, 9:01 am
  4. So I am totally bumming about this. And I’d like for the Pats to be given a better offensive line for Christmas next year.

Posted by Obscure Pats Fan | February 4, 2008, 11:35 am
  5. The offensive line was solid but the Giants defensive line was just more hungry.

Also Belichick was pretty much outcoached (gasp!) by Coughlin.

Posted by Dave | February 4, 2008, 3:46 pm
  6. The offensive line was totally outplayed all game long. I dont think I’ve ever seen a QB take so many hard hits…playing that poorly how did the Pats even have a lead with 2:35 to go? Hats off to the Giants…they just played better when it mattered.

Oh, and Eli should not have been the MVP. Any of the defensive linemen or Tyree would be better choices.

Posted by KC | February 4, 2008, 8:13 pm
  7. [...] the biggest upsets in NFL history, the Giants beat the Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII. We will never forget the Giants’ agonizing final drive, in which they took a 3-point lead with 35 seconds [...]

Posted by GIANTS 17, PATRIOTS 14 | Sports of Boston | February 4, 2008, 8:19 pm
  8. Belichick’s new red hoodie for the MVP!

Posted by Dave | February 5, 2008, 12:26 pm
  9. [...] the biggest upsets in NFL history, the Giants beat the Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII. We will never forget the Giants’ agonizing final drive, in which they took a 3-point lead with 35 seconds [...]

Posted by Post Super Bowl Coverage | Sports of Boston | February 5, 2008, 4:54 pm