detroit-lions-at-new-england-patriots----nov-23-2014-22e1bf3d6848834d Patriots Offensive Line Passes Another Test Against Lions Jameis Winston (Photo by Jeremy Esbrandt) College Football Week 13 Roundup: BC Gives FSU a Scare head-11-ap Pablo Sandoval to Decide Next Week on Red Sox’ 5 Year, $95M Offer Curt Schilling (Photo from Boston.com) Curt Schilling Son’s ‘Fake Grenade’ Comment Sparks Scare at Logan Airport

Video: Justin Bieber Raps, Insults Tom Brady’s Hair

“Call up Mr. Brady, tell him leave his hair to the guy who sings ‘Baby.’”

…what? Even Justin Bieber is insulting Tom Brady’s haircut? Are you kidding me?

I won’t discuss that Bieber should be flattered that Brady has his haircut, or that Bieber shouldn’t talk about Brady until he reaches puberty. I will discuss, however, that Brady shouldn’t listen to Bieiber, Randy Moss or anyone else about his hair. It’s his hair and his wife’s choice what he does with it.

Asked earlier this year about cutting his hair, Brady replied:

“Ah, you’ll have to speak to my wife about that.”

Guys always talk about not wanting to be “whipped” by their wife. Brady may be whipped…but I guess could you blame him?

So, do you think Brady should cut his hair? Does it even matter anymore? He won’t listen to anyone (besides Gisele) anyway…

Tags: , ,

7 comments for “Video: Justin Bieber Raps, Insults Tom Brady’s Hair”

1. Brady should cut his hair. Its causing too much controversy.

Its distracting to the team and players… and probably makes the opponents want to punch him.

Posted by Tommy | October 15, 2010, 4:24 pm
  2. Does anyone else think Giselle fantasizes about Justin Beiber in bed?

Posted by Dan Pitrowiski | October 15, 2010, 5:03 pm
  3. [...] Video: Justin Bieber Raps, Insults Tom Brady's Hair | Sports of Boston: Believe me, I have no Bieber fever, and I’m certainly not a Belieber. With that said, what the hell is Justin Bieber doing on a Boston sports blog? If you couldn’t make it through more than a second of Bieber’s “rap,” here’s what he said: “Call up Mr. Brady, tell him leave his hair to … – Readmore [...]

Posted by Justin Bieber Rapping « US-Citizen Opinions | October 15, 2010, 10:34 pm
  4. Giselle is going to ruin the Patriots unless she sleeps with them all. Until then Bieber and Giselle own the Pats

Posted by VanB | October 16, 2010, 12:50 pm
  5. So a punk kid who hasn’t won anything is making fun of a 3 time Super Bowl winner? Really? And this is what the sports media is writing about? Brady can do whatever he wants with his hair. The fact that anyone in the media is critcizing his hair at all shows how desperate they are for a story to get people’s attention. Now if Brady was struggling with his game that would actually be interesting.

Posted by PatsGal | October 16, 2010, 2:58 pm
  6. Yah PatsGal, your right on the nose. How the hell is Justin Bieber this popular to begin with that people care?

The Pats are winning. Brady has been very good. AND…. we’re talking about his hair.

What the hells wrong with us? Ohhh wait sorry, I think I might have stumbled upon naked Kristen Stewart pics… got to go.

Posted by Dan Pitrowiski | October 17, 2010, 2:48 am
  7. The video has been blocked now.

Did I miss anything? Its not like I like Bieber but I wish I saw it.

Posted by John | October 17, 2010, 4:44 pm