|Connelly’s Top Ten: Belichick’s Greatest Move||Red Sox Targeting David Price||Notes and Observations Week 11: Defense Leads Battered Patriots to Victory Over Bills 20-13||Connelly’s Top Ten: Patriots Win Despite Cannon’s Assassination Attempt on Brady|
* Their pitching is average
* Their line up is average
* Their fielding is average
* Their running is average
* Their management is average
* With all the money and investment put into soccer and men can’t even qualify for Olympics
* Frank Viola’s daughter is on the diving team
* Water polo practices must stink
* Could the Olympic comments with regards to London cost Mitt Romney the election if nothing happens in the next three days?
* Weird without Gino in the booth
* Brady lit up for a fumble – ughhh – Offensive line
* Did they have to give Brandon Lloyd Chad Johnson’s number?
* Most empty seats I have seen at any Patriots game since Krafts took over
* Brady: 3-3
* Brees: 4-2
* Rodgers: 4-2
* Eli: 5-1 (8-1 last nine)
Bruce Chen of the Royals vs. Josh Beckett, last two years:
Dwight Howard going to Lakers – it will be silly. Danny has to get bold. Why not Rondo and two first round picks for Andrew Bynum?
Aaron Boone vs. Tim Wakefield (career before the infamous home run: 2-16 / 0 HR / 5 K
Patriots quarterbacks worst games:
* Steve Grogan – 11/30/80 – vs 49ers- 6 interceptions on 32 attempts
* Babe Parilli – 9/3/67 – vs Denver Broncos – 6 interceptions on 30 attempts
What do Matt Clement, Dick Pole and Bryce Florie have in common?
* Hard Knocks was terrible with the Dolphins
* John Wasdin’s middle name is Truman – Jim Carey should have been nominated for the Truman Show
* Interesting high school quarterback show on ESPN – Elite Eleven
* In Matthew Perry’s new show on NBC – he was talking about not complaining and do something about it: “The Red Sox lost for 86 years and then hired Theo Epstein and the players took a lot of steroids.”