|Bruins Take Commanding 3-0 Lead Against The Rangers||Doubront Suffers Tough Loss as Quintana Quiets Red Sox Offense||Jon Lester Served First Loss in 6-4 Defeat to Adam Dunn, Chicago White Sox||Avery Bradley’s Role With the Celtics: Present and Future|
* Appreciate every Tom Brady game (gotta love running for a first down and pumping his fist to the crowd)
* It took Logan Mankins just three plays to get into a pushing match
* Great game for Josh McDaniels – his design of the Lloyd TD was brilliant – he had a good fist-pump afterwards
* Tom Brady had some great ball fakes
* Three three and outs to end the first half
* Brady got hit a lot
* Welker – four drops? (was targeted 9 times caught 3)
* Stallworth gets an early Christmas gift
* Lloyd 7 catches / 89 yards / 2 TD
* Patriots stopped Houston on their first drive – 4 downs / 14 yards
* Wilfork had the best half by a nose guard ever?
* Chandler Jones was being pushed off the ball and happened to get his hand on the ball to bat down and then mocked the Houston bench for going his way
* I like Steve Gregory on the delay blitz
* I hope the Patriots never think about McCourty at corner again
* They have been letting Mayo loose lately
* Hightower more active 6 tackles
* I hope the Patriots have an alternative to Welker on punt returns
* Texans got close to a couple of punts / wonder if teams will notice on film
* Kyle Arrington turning into good special teams player
* QB ratings against Patriots last three weeks 71.0
* Patriots have averaged 38 points without Gronk
* Terrible interference call on Aaron Hernandez
* Terrible interference call on the Texans covering Welker
* Jon Gruden can’t help but tweak the Raiders – why did they let Scott go?
* Seconds before the most manly activity known to man, a football game, and ESPN brings out Mick Jagger
* Capital One – Alec Baldwin “I had me on my fantasy team”
* Of course Steve Young picked the Texans
* Coors beer mountain climbing good commercial
* Patriots 60-0 when leading at halftime in Foxboro
* How can the Texans practice all week and get called for illegal formation on the first play?
* They might want to cover Aaron Hernandez at the goal line
* If Randy Moss jogged off the line on running plays the way Andre Johnson did – they would be killing him on ESPN
* Down 35-7 in the 4th and 4th and one at their own 40-yard-line and they punt?
* Arian Foster has run for 84 yards combined last two weeks – not peaking in Houston
* Amazing play by JJ Watt to catch Woodhead from behind and force a fumble
How long before the muskets are illegal?
Kickoff returns / jump ball / intentional walk / golf tap in
The Krafts have had crazy good luck with weather at home during their tenure (Speaking of the Krafts – a new streak starts. He was shown with 3:28 left in the third quarter and again in the fourth quarter)