|Why Aaron Dobson Could Hold the Key to the Patriots Offense||Team USA Wins FIBA World Championship, Kyrie Irving Tournament MVP||Why Watch the Red Sox? For the Cuban Missile Rusney Castillo||Redraft King: Weekly Fantasy Football Strategy|
* That receiving game sent the NFL back to 1940 – disgusting
* Welker is loving this (whats the odds Brady calls him after the game and complains?)
* Denard must be a huge Mickey Rivers fans throwing three punches in that fight – he is a time bomb
* Last time I saw rain like that in Foxboro – Joe Washington was lighting up the Patriots
* Last time I saw an opponent ejected at Foxboro it was OJ (who has something in comparison with a former Patriot)
* Do you think that warden gives Aaron Hernandez a telestrator to break down plays for the other inmates?
* Not for nothing but at this point in his career Slater shouldn’t be falling for the fake fair catch allowing the ball to go into the end zone
* Mesko is sitting at home saying “I can do that”
* How many fans went out to the parking lot to see their grills and gear soaked and washed away
* Brady is going to pay Sean Connery to break out Hernandez
* Brady could pull a backstair visit to the Krafts like the PAts used to do to Bobby Grier on Pete Carroll
* Dobson shouldn’t be on the field at this point
* They were going so bad – that at the end of the first half instead of taking a shot in the end zone – Brady positioned for a field goal which they missed
* Brady is 48-91 so far this year – fantasy owners are out of their minds right now
* Thompkins first catch he jumped up and signaled first down and he ended up being short – idiot
* Thompkins catch down the sideline should have been a TD, but he ran out of bounds
* Don’t yell but you literally could have used Tebow as a weapon in that game
* No screens?
* Tebow is your best tight end right now and he’s not even on the team
* Top three players on defense – Gregory, Nickovich, Hightower
* Vince Wilfork looks heavy and slow – teams are using mostly one guy on him right now
* Hope Bill tells Chandler Jones that you should play a whole season before you start dancing
* Nice job by Nickovich holding his edge and staying home
* Steve Gregory is two games away from a bad concussion
* Counting the last exhibition game – Talib has been burnt three times now
* Why not blitz all the time?
* Talib has to take a knee after the last interception
* Was Spikes busy doing another movie?
* Two great designs by McDaniels on the first drive – Brady missed Edelman for a TD then hit Dobson for a TD
* Why are you pitching the ball to Ridley with two minutes left in the game?
Wow I didn’t see him – NFL Network throwing down the gauntlet – have to wait for CBS
* Why wouldn’t the Jets triple team Edelman?
* Rex looks all weird with the weight loss
* #66 head butted Denard
* 8 penalties on Jets
* Patriots were 4-18 on third down
* Dobson and Thompkins targeted 17 times caught 5 of them
* Patriots 0-3 in Red Zone
* Red Sox win another series
* Red Sox could make $100,000 for the Jimmy Fund shaving beards at end of season
* This season is like the 1967 season and 1969 Celtic season –unexpected
* Yet another idiot dropped the ball before the end zone – this time at Texas Tech
* Harry Ellis Dickerson, Arthur Fiedler, Keith Lockhart, John Williams combined for 126 years as conductor of Pops
* How did no one go to jail in the Big Dig?
* Rondo must be dreading the season