|Video: Celtics Honor Doc Rivers in his Return||Winning the Wire and the Playoffs: Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers||MLB and NPB Agree to New Posting System; Masahiro Tanaka Posting In Doubt||Bruins Get Fortunate Win in Jarome Iginla’s Return to Calgary|
* Whats special about the Red Sox all year is the sincerity
* Someone else every night with talent that never seems to exceed opponents but proving the power of team and chemistry
* Bogaerts proving where he will be next year – Drew thanks for the diving play
* Last time I saw a play at third with an opponent thrown out like that was Ortiz throwing to third against Cardinals 2004 game 4
* Ellsbury showing intensity – does he want to leave this environment ?
* 3:52 game time
* 46 /67 / 04 and now 2013 – nice rivalry building
* Bobby V must be bumming
* Red Sox hit .236 in series and won
* You can’t win again with Lackey, Peavy and Buchholz giving up 22 runs
* One of Brady’s worst games – bad decisions – forcing into double coverage – missed Gronk for the winner – forcing the ball to Gronk the whole game — 17 targets out of 46 throws
* I love Jonathan Kraft explaining to neighbors in the box that Brady should have put some air under the pass to Gronk instead of a line drive
* Dobson is leading the NFL in drops – on one of his drops Sunday, Brady yelled – “catch the f***ing ball!”
* Gostkowski on fire – 17 for 18
* Patriots tried the play action fake end around yet again for nothing
* I see Brady and Josh McDaniels steering at a notebook but not figuring out anything and there is no engagement with receivers or running backs as far as I can see
* Offensive line is pathetic – Dante whats going on?
* I’ve never seen Brady throw so many balls with such zip – adding to drops
* Penalty on Gronk was BS and a game changer
* Stats – Time of possession Jets 46 to Patriots 23
* Hate seeing Ryan outcoach us yet again – where are the adjustments offensively
* Good stat by CBS – Geno is fifth rookie QB to beat Belichick -
* Chandler Jones 15 yarder personal foul was ticky tack compared to Jets cleaning up piles all day
* Brady flexing his hand all game
* Kraft shown at 1:12 of third quarter – as CBS seems to be contractually obligated
* Is every referee on the juice?
* Patriots 1-12 on third down – they have to be worst in NFL
* Really, 100 yards in penalties compared to 45 – Belichick has to get on them
Crawford would rather lose than come to Boston and hear it.
Dodgers took off as soon as Becket got hurt