Here is the Cliffs Notes version of the entire 243-page Ted Wells Deflategate report (.pdf) released by the NFL on Wednesday concerning the Patriots intentional underinflation of footballs used in the AFC Championship game.
– Report focuses on footballs used during AFC Championship game, which Patriots won 45-7 over the Colts
– Footballs used during games are required to be between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI
– At halftime, 11 Patriots footballs measured under 12.5 PSI, while four Colts footballs measured within the acceptable range
– Report concludes it was “more probable than not” that the Patriots employees deliberately circumvented the rules
– Employees Jim McNally and John Jastremski deliberately let air out of the footballs after they were inspected by the head referee
– It is more probable than not that Tom Brady “was at least generally aware” of the employees’ actions in letting air out of the footballs Continue reading NFL’s Ted Wells #DeflateGate Report (CliffsNotes Edition) »