1.Patriots sad sacks of facts from Sunday:
* The three plays that told me that it was going to be a long game – Coin Toss / Butler’s 12-yard cushion on Sanders / missed extra point
* I read the other day that a Denver player tried to teabag Brady while he was on the ground – after the year he had being wrongly disparaged across the country and all he has done for this team and region – the offensive line should be ashamed of themselves.
* The fact that the team was handing Miami the game last month – a disgrace that no one fought Suh after he targeted Brady’s legs
* Possible that Brady took the most violent beating in NFL history last Sunday (was limping, bloody arm, was holding his ribs)
* Patriots and Brady are 0-5 against the Mannings in playoffs over the last eight years
* Without question the biggest play of the year was Chris Harper’s fumble
* Felger had a stat the other day that said the Patriots are something like 20-5 against playoff teams at home over the last five years and 3-7 on the road which meant Miami was a must win!
* Must say Gronk was a warrior in Denver only adding to the folklore Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Still Singing the Blues! »