1. Red Sox Redux:
* I would never pay another player over $17mm a season
* How long before Ben Cherrington has to start feeding the monster
* Was that the best audience at a Boston sporting event ever – maybe matching the heat game against the Lakers in 1984
* Does Scott Boras care about his clients?
* Would you trade Jackie Bradley and John Lester for Buster Posey / or would you make a run at Tulowitzki / How about if Angels picked up half the salary of Pujols
* Under the premise sell high do you move Lester and Lackey this offseason at their highest value
* Do you go after Starlin Castro of the Cubs who had a down year and Theo has a top ten prospect at SS in minors Javier Baez
2. Patriots preview:
* Record of teams Patriots have beaten 22-30
* Patriots 29th third down conversion 32.2%
* 8th in sacks with 24 – keep blitzing!!!!
* Punting Patriots leading in touchbacks with 7 – Mesko just 2
* Edelman, who leads Pats in yards, is 29th in the league in receiving yards with 462 (Denver has four receivers in top 30)
* Austin Collie the key to the Patriots offense the second half Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Duck Boats Ready »