1. MISC – You Mad Bro?
* Ya Baby! Might be my favorite championship.
* Blue hoodie with sleeves safe, strong call
* Giselle jinx? No more
* Classy – the Seattle and Patriot-haters booing Belichick during the National Anthem
* Anthem went over at 2:04 – two seconds over
* Bad omen – didn’t like them losing the coin toss and Seattle deferring
* Turnover battle is always the difference maker – not this time (1-2)
* Bruschi 7-0 as honorary captain
* I love that Patriot hater Kurt Warner brought the Super Bowl trophy up and handed it to Commish Goodell who tried to set up the Patriots to overcome his Ray Rice mess and then he had no choice but to hand it to Kraft!
* Just think ESPN picked the edge in coaching to Seattle – Pete Carroll’s staff made the worst play call in the SPORT’s history!
* Bill Belichick got one vote for Coach of the Year (three less than his rings)
* The Patriots might be hated but they couldn’t be classier in victory letting the win speak for itself Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: The Patriots Dynasty Lives! »