In case you missed it this weekend, watch as NASCAR driver Tony Stewart hits and kills another driver, Kevin Ward Jr., on a dirt track in New York.
WARNING, this video may be disturbing to some.
What do you think of what happened?
* Amazing weather weekend (starting to get dark earlier / leaves falling in some places)
* Cool ending to PGA in the dark
* Patriots first game getting closer
* Bruins and Celtics have had a bad offseason so far
* You see Pedroia steal second and third Saturday night on the same play with the shift on Ortiz
* Jackie Bradley average by month: April .247 May .174 June .208 July .278 Aug .000
* 4-5 since trades Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Rory, Tony Stewart and Vin Scully »
* Red Sox playing for draft pick position
* Exhibition football is like New Years Eve – all hype
* Enjoy your summer weekends
* Washington 71 plays to 50 for Pats
* 19 Penalties in the game – that must have been fun with all those flats
* Two more opposing QB’s with QB ratings over 100 against the Patriots
* Brian Tyms 119 yards – pretty good Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Preseason Football All Hype, Red Sox Tanking »
* Four weeks to Labor Day / Less than five months to Christmas
* Five weeks to Patriots first game
* Hernandez and Boston bomber trials coming soon
* Bruins are going to be wicked average
* 109,000 for soccer in Ann Arbor
* Tiger Woods was 12-1 to win the PGA – can Sergio finally get it? he’s 21-1 odds
* Let the Alan Webster experiment end
* Red Sox in the A’s lineup Saturday – Lester, Gomes, Moss, Lowrie, Crisp, Reddick
* Craig hurt already? Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Baseball Boring, Grown Ups 2 Downfall of American Empire »
* Can you believe it’s August?
* Greatest Trade Deadline ever
* Is Danny Ainge really going to do nothing?
* Does Drew get booed out of the park?
I give them a B (no top 25 prospects and I think Cepedes is overrated)
Red Sox get
* Good that Red Sox are struggling so they aren’t fooled into being buyers this week
* Is Brady facing Revis every day like a lefty hitter facing a drop down lefty batting practice pitcher – could it create bad habits?
* I bet Lucic uses cruise control a lot on his car
* Celtics won’t win 38 games this year with the current roster
* OBP .379 to .379
* Batting Average .285 to .285
* Ortiz – 55 pounds heavier
* Ortiz was born just six weeks after Yaz flew out to center field to end the 1975 World Series
* Yaz intentionally walked 190 times to Ortiz 172
* Yaz 3 batting titles / MVP / 7 Gold Gloves Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Koufax Vs. Gibson / Post 20 K / Legos »