* Not close to a Super Bowl team – they are on pace for 12 wins but I don’t think they win a playoff game with this team
* Time of Possession 41 to 19 wow!
* I don’t have a problem with the 15 yarder Devy took defending Brady BUT a number of penalties in the Red Zone knocking them backwards
* Imagine how mad New England would be if the kick was good and Rex Ryan pumped his fist and jumped up and down
* Patriots scored on first drive – hip, hip hooray! Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Patriots Hang On, Save Our Weekend »