1. LSU It is not much of a stretch to say that LSU should have been losing 21-0 to Georgia in the SEC Championship. When Tyrann Mathieu returned a punt for a touchdown to make it 10-7, I knew Georgia was done. The fact that the Tigers went on to win 42-10 is a testament [...]
1. LSU I’ve seen all I need to see from LSU. If the NCAA inexplicably decided to end the season today and crown LSU the champion, I would be completely in favor of it. The SEC Championship and BCS Championship don’t even matter to me, because I am that sure LSU is the best team [...]
1. LSU The Game of The Century? Probably not. It was definitely a classic though. Marquis Maze might beg to differ, but I was riveted. 2. Oklahoma State If you combined LSU-Alabama and Oklahoma State-Kansas State, you would have had an average football game. 3. Alabama We can’t possibly have a rematch in the BCS [...]
1. LSU 2. Alabama How perfectly has this matchup been set up this season? At the beginning of the season, the SEC West emerged as the country’s most difficult division. These two teams then almost immediately separated themselves from the rest of the country. It was apparent early on that they were the class of [...]
1. Oklahoma (37) With the win over Florida State, Oklahoma took three first place votes each from Alabama and LSU. They also looked like a team that could win the BCS Championship. Great analyst that I am, I believe they are a really good football team. 2. LSU (14) After their win over Mississippi State [...]
In a day and age where young, athletic football players get showered with endorsements and big NFL contracts, one player reckoned for that path decided to put all that on hold — for now. Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, the consensus No. 1 overall player in the 2011 NFL Draft, has decided to remain in school.