1. Cliff Notes:
* 3rd game of Exhibition series – beware of traffic and no injuries
* The Celtics are literally even with the Revolution for non-relevance
* The ALS fundraising inspired by Pete Frates will be approaching $40,000,000 compared to $1,000,000 last year for the same time period. I’m not kidding – this is approaching Medal of Freedom levels.
2. Red Sox – brooms out:
* Mike Trout 4-17 in the series and they still swept
* Uehara the last two years – 173 K to 16 BB – wow!
* Ortiz 11 for 18 over his last five games and he sits – dude you’re a DH
* On pace to win 71 games this year – ugh (shouldn’t everyone have bet under knowing that was a fluke last year) Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: All-Star Starting Pitchers, Medal for Frates, Weekend »
Tags: Connelly's Top Ten, Top Ten