1. Red Sox:
* Napoli two hits – trade him
* Buchholz good start Wednesday night – trade him
* Jackie Bradley, who was robbed of the Gold Glove last year, two hits and threw another run out at the plate – give him right field and 200 at bats
* Think about a line up next year with Betts, Holt, Vazquez, Bradley, Bogaerts make a combined $3mm and then Pedroia, Sandoval, Ortiz and Hanley making $70mm.
* When you have to send Rusney Castillo and Joe Kelly down to Pawtucket in the same week – someone should lose their job
* The Red Sox are on pace to win 70 games – that means over the last four years – three of those years are the worst in the last FIFTY years. (70-92 – 2015 / 71-91 – 2014 / 69-93 – 2012) Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Hank Finkel – Celtics Nation Turns Its Lonely Eyes To You »