|Inconsistency Will Continue For Bruins Unless A Change Is Made||Five Bruins Prospects in 2017 World Junior Championship||Bruins Quick Hits||A Closer Look Into the Bruins First Month of the Season.|
* Team is on a pace to go 0-162
* Mark Melancon is on pace to go 0-162
* Jacoby Ellsbury is on pace to go 0-648 at the plate
* Can’t tell me that Papelbon, Francona and Schilling didn’t enjoy this loss
* I’m sick of Josh Beckett and he hasn’t thrown a pitch yet
* Again Jerry York has the Eagles playing way above their head
* Boston College outplayed but capitialized on every opportunity
* Frozen Four is in Florida, but why? – ice was terrible…
* Goalie Parker Millner is looking like Ken Dryden
* Papelbon on a pace for 162 saves
* Not sure how about the fish tank behind the plate in Miami
* Phillies – Pirates 2:14 game time
* Josh Reddick hit a 363-foot home run for Oakland
* When was the last time Tiger bogeyed 17 and 18 at Augusta?
* The following holes played under par for the day: 2 / 8 / 13 / 15 / 17 (four of the five were Par 5’s)
* Do you think Jim Nantz is practicing his whispering
* Is there anything that Vern Lunquist isn’t great at calling?
Combined career salaries of the Fab Five $431,630,000:
According to NBAdraft.net – the starting five from Kentucky are all projected to be drafted in the first round:
1. Anthony Davis to Charlotte
3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to New Orleans
18. Doron Lamb to Philadelphia
20. Terrence Jones to Atlanta
27. Marquis Teague to Golden State
Brian Piccolo with the Bears:
1966 – 3 carries / 12 yards / 0 TD
1967 – 87 carries / 317 yards / 13 receptions / 103 yards
1968 – 123 carries / 450 yards / 28 receptions / 291 yards / 2 touchdowns
1969 – 45 carries / 48 yards / 17 receptions / 143 yards / 3 touchdowns
From Technology Associates – On average 15,000 people need Emergency Room treatment from golf cart accidents a year.
* Arkansas football coach Bobby Petrino who has left every opportunity behind if a better one presents itself – could be the case in his marriage as his motorcyle accident included a 25 year old on the back he forgot to mention.
* Some guy named James Neal has 40 goals in the NHL
* Poor John Henry – Liverpool is looking like the Red Sox in September
* Boston College has now lost to Harvard in basketball and baseball
* How cool is that Pittsburgh Penguins and Flyers could face off in the first round?
* Happy Passover – Happy Easter