|Inconsistency Will Continue For Bruins Unless A Change Is Made||Five Bruins Prospects in 2017 World Junior Championship||Bruins Quick Hits||A Closer Look Into the Bruins First Month of the Season.|
* For what its worth – LeBron had the “eye of the tiger” early
* I know I have been anti-Pierce for some time BUT these games are a lot more than great games
* Yes, I know Pierce hit a big shot
* Heat, other than James, was 18-50 from field
* Michael Pietrus must have been terrible at the flinch game in elementary school – he goes for every fake – tell him to not try to block shots
* Shane Battier must have been on the Duke diving team
* Surprised they left James out there for 45 minutes
* Celtics 1-14 from three point land
* Pierce’s shooting percentage by series: Atlanta 42.9% (terrible) / Sixers 40.2% (God awful) / Miami 33.9% (fraud)
* Rondo has actually been a better jump shooter than Pierce in the playoffs
* At one position would the Celtics be better than the Thunder?
* Who would cover Durant?
* Perk face could be coming back to Boston
* Clay Buchholz 6 wins with 5.77 ERA
* Dice K taking the mound – like sands from the hour glass
* Under 3 hours wow (2:50)
* Can’t believe Kelly Shoppach has been complaining about playing time
* Darnell McDonald is back – all is well
* Gotta love Santonio Holmes complaining already in Jets land
* Tebow must think he’s gone to hell
* This is a busy time for Sanchez with high school proms and Jets stuff
Interesting comment from Paul Pierce re-told by Jeff Van Gundy – “We want to make this a bar fight” – isn’t that where he got stabbed?
Daniel Nava is hitting .306.
Tim Thomas flopping away from the game next year – he is reminding me of Dave Cowens in many ways – remember the big red head’s sabbatical and driving a cab?
Animal House – No one’s career did well after the comedy classic.
* Congrats to local product Chris Shaw of Lexington High School getting drafted this week in the MLB
* NBC has to be taking a beating on the Stanley Cup
* Crazy cut on Wayne Lukas head from being kicked by horse