|Bruins Quick Hits||A Closer Look Into the Bruins First Month of the Season.||Connelly’s Top Ten: Posse!||Connelly’s Top Ten: Edelman Lays Eggs (so did the coordinators)|
* No question in my mind that the interview between Big Papi and Steve Burton was arranged
* Dice K 5.1 innings – 101 pitches
* Middlebrooks has 31 RBi in 38 games
* Pawtucket guys Nava, Kalish and Middlebrooks 6 for 11
* Pedroia, Gonzalez and Ortiz 1 for 12
* Clay Buchholz is on a pace to win 19 games with a batting average against of .295 / 5.53 ERA / WHIP 1.54
Brandon Moss – 7 HR’s in 46 at bats
Coco Crisp – 13 steals / 1 Caught stealing
Josh Reddick – On a pace for 35 home runs 14 stolen bases
The last two years, Ichiro and Albert Pujols are hitting .293 combined.
Tony Armas – in 1984, the centerfielder hit 43 HR / 123 RBI / Struck out 156 times
From 1967 to 1975, Fred Stanfield had seven 20 goal seasons in eight years
Steve Kuberski played the 23rd most games ever for the Celtics – 499
Vagas Ferguson ran for 818 yards as a rookie and 345 for the rest of his career
Don Gillis is in the Candlepin Bowling Hall of Fame for his work on Candlepin Bowling on Saturdays.
Kurt Russell, Jack Lemmon, Tom Everett Scott, Amy Jo Johnson, Kate Bosworth
* If you’re innocent, you testify, don’t you?
* Wicked hawt’
* Three Bruins wore #7 after Espo – Sean Shanahan, Bill Bennett, Ray Bourque
* I’m not acknowledging the NBA