|Bruins Trade For Drew Stafford||Black and Gold Bruins Turn Yellow On Parade Day||Inconsistency Will Continue For Bruins Unless A Change Is Made||Five Bruins Prospects in 2017 World Junior Championship|
* Comes down to Lackey – can he earn his pay right now (ie. JD Drew grand slam)
* How the hell did the Herald give Stephen Drew a B for this year – $9mm for .253 and 13 HR
* Some sites have Patriots – Bengals even
* Brady continue to trend up with receivers
* Patriots 20-13
* Vince had to be hurt because he was having his worst game before the injury
* Talib and Denard are all pro’s right now (love Denard in run game support)
* Game of the week
* Amazing Alabama is favored by 56 points this week and the over under is 58.5 – give me Georgia State
* Picks Air Force getting 11 against Navy / Western Kentucky giving 7 over Louisiana Monroe / Illinois getting 9.5 over Nebraska / Minnesota getting 19 over Michigan
* Lock of the week BC – Army over 51
* Penn State in trouble against Indiana
Oakland – 2-2
Cleveland – 2-2
Cardinals – 1-2
* Over / Under in wins for the Sox in Vegas 79.5 – I’ll take under
* American League Pennant odds 15 to 1 (8th) / World Series Odds 30 to 1 (15th)
* Will JD in 2011 (81 games) and brother Stephen in 2013 play a combined 162?
* Over / under games by Ortiz for $13mm a year – I say under 100
* Free agents Gomes, Napoli, Drew and Victorino hit .244 (42-172) with 5 HR / 25 RBI in spring training
* Will Tom Werner assemble a focus group of pink hats to see if the Red Sox pants are tight enough?
* The way Pedroia plays, will he turn into a 130-game a season player as he gets older?
* ERA will go down with Farrell scaring the pitchers
* Perfect the Red Sox starting their season on April Fools
* How many games is Scott Boras telling Ellsbury to play?
* Only three MLB players had 30 HR / 100 RBI / .300 average: David Ortiz / Miguel Cabrera / Paul Goldschmidt
* Houston Astros finished 45 games out of first
* Played all 162 games – Prince Fielder, hunter Pence, Billy Butler, Joey Votto
By 1967, seven players had died from the 1952 BU Football team, including Harry Agganis.
Article in Globe by Tom Fitzgerald “Sanderson’s Locks Draw Schmidts Wrath – Just look at the guy he doesn’t look like an athlete / Espo holdout / Hodge Appendectomy / mckenzie hold out
* Off to a good start
* Lucic not sleepwalking yet – scores goal
* Chara 24 minutes
* Campbell played – what a warrior
* Bergeron survived a head on accident and is back in three months
* No Seguin coasting around looking for girls in the crowd and counting down the seconds to when he can dance on a bar
* Great line by Sean McDonough the other day doing the BC game after someone tripped on the field – “Looks like the fans coming in from Shea Field”
* Thoughts on California: * There can’t be a better college setting in the world than Pepperdine / Santa Barbara is like a Hollywood studio / * Said it before the Big Sur is the most amazing sites in America / * Lot of skateboard parks / * Threat of earthquakes keeps all 49 states from moving there (I would miss the seasons)