1. Patriots vs. Bills:
· Who would be insane enough go up to Buffalo with a Patriots shirt?
· Bills have lost three games by a combined 15 points
· Taylor is sacked every 11.2 attempts / Brady every 25.25 attempts
· Tight end Charles Clay is a Patriots killer
· Gostkowski missed two field goals in pre-season (he is just squeezing some inside the right post
· Some guy named Lorenzo Alexander from Buffalo is on pace for 21 sacks – yikes Continue reading Connelly’s Top Ten: Krug Misfires, Gostkowski Thinking About it, Jeremy Lin Run »