Tuitt would be an intriguing pick for the Pats since he's so versatile, cbssports.com 2014 NFL Draft Profile: Stephon Tuitt, DL, Notre Dame "Pro Wrestling," NES 2013-2014 NBA Expert Picks Results New York Jets Running Back Chris Johnson Jets Sign Running Back Chris Johnson Notre Dame's Troy Niklas (Joe Camporeale, USA Today Sports) 2014 NFL Draft Profile: Troy Niklas

Max Pacioretty Mocks Brad Marchand’s Nose On Twitter

Max Pacioretty commented during Game 5 that “this game is longer than marchands nose” on his Twitter account, but quickly deleted the Tweet. Fear not, as the crew at WEEI managed to grab a screenshot of the Tweet for verification (see below):

Soon after the tweet, Brad Marchand scored, prompting Pacioretty to send out this tweet:

“#karma – pk’s got the next one .. book it”

And later…Pacioretty “apologized” via Twitter:

“I was trying to to be funny earlier, and it didn’t work. I apologize to marchand and won’t try to be funny that way in the future..”

What do you think of Pacioretty’s brave comments?

Tags: , ,

14 comments for “Max Pacioretty Mocks Brad Marchand’s Nose On Twitter”

1. Bet you he’s hoping the montreal defense won’t break in overtime like his back. Book it

Posted by Derek Slicis | April 23, 2011, 10:19 pm
  2. I think it’s funny, and true, isn’t it? ;-) about the game, I mean… Haha…

Posted by Isabelle | April 23, 2011, 11:04 pm
  3. Pacioretty can go tweet himself.

Posted by John | April 23, 2011, 11:12 pm
  4. Ha! Karma got him nicely on that one.

Posted by Boston Shirts | April 24, 2011, 9:25 pm
  5. Not for nothing but Pacioretty got he spinal column handed to him compliments of Zdeno Chara. Tough guy that he is tweeting and is a coward.

Posted by chris | April 24, 2011, 9:27 pm
  6. Boston fans have no sense of humor, no life and all are fat!!. get with the program before the whole world laughs at you ppl.
    Canadians in 7…. so Marchand, Lucic and Chara can get a nose job!

Posted by Bob | April 24, 2011, 9:53 pm
  7. Cute. Pacioretty is just bitter, and you, Bob, are just as abysmal at insulting others. At least Boston fans don’t complain that our players are treated special because we view ourselves as holier than though based solely on geographic location.

Posted by John | April 24, 2011, 9:58 pm
  8. oh I forgot those are RED SOX ,Patriots and Celtic Fans… haha go eat another donut John

Posted by Bob | April 25, 2011, 3:46 am
  9. Remember that time the canadiens blew a 2-0 series lead going back home? Flopped worse that subban on the ice

Posted by derek slicis | April 25, 2011, 1:58 pm
  10. subban is such a f***in flopper. (he) just flops to the ground all the time. some one needs to punch him in the f***in face. F*** THE HABSSS.. . and max p was owned by chara. ohh nooo call the police!

Posted by ken | April 25, 2011, 3:11 pm
  11. Thank you for proving my point, Bob. At least no one I’ve ever known has booed the Canadian national anthem like Montreal fans have been known to boo ours from time to time. Nor did any of us throw hissy fits and start talking about peoples’ noses after Marc Savard was blindsided.

Posted by John | April 25, 2011, 10:08 pm
  12. Bunch of f*** whiners, Bruins fans, only 8 out of 32 series vs Habs. Your Humpty Dumpty coach cried like a baby “wha wha we didn’t get a 5-on-3.” Well maybe if you stopped the dirty hits, and shooting the puck in the stands which is an automatic, you wouldn’t be down 5-on-3. Also too many men on the ice– usually the coach’s fault. You only have yourself to blame.

You guys are a joke. Chara: “I didn’t know it was him.” Ferrence: “my glove got stuck.” You guys have raisins for brains!

When a Canadiens player puts a Bruins player in the hospital with NO PENALTY, NO SUSPENSION, NO CONSEQUENCE WHATSOEVER, maybe we can talk.

Until then, stop being such crybabies!

Posted by steve | April 27, 2011, 11:28 am
  13. No penalty..? He got a game misconduct for it.. So incorrect Steve – also you going on about them being whiners, and then going on for a good few line by whining yourself is a bit hypocritical.

I personally thought it was only a bit of fun from Pacioretty – I mean after everything that’s gone down between the Habs and Bruins, a bit of banter is fair game surely?

And as for Bob… -facepalm-

Posted by 55 | May 8, 2011, 11:49 am
  14. Fair enough 55.. I was upset in the heat of what had happened.

To be honest, I think Pacioretty’s comment was pretty dumb, but also harmless.

On a more positive note, I think we can all agree that the Habs/Bruins series was clean, fast-paced, and very exciting (game 7 overtime, anyone?)

Certainly not the dirty affair I was bracing myself for. I think at some point they were the least penalized series of all playoffs going on.

As much as I tend to hate the Bruins, now that the Habs are out, I wish the Bruins well and I’m glad they swept the Flyers :-)

Cheers.